Tag Archives: Sitecore

Cloning presentation details and associated datasources with Sitecore SXA

A recent investigation into a client requirement based on a Sitecore SXA project took me through a discovery of a value added functionality that can be re-purposed for other SXA projects and perhaps for the Sitecore community. The version of … Continue reading

Posted in .NET, SXA | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Sitecore 8 Upgrade: Lessons Learned

In my first Sitecore 8 Upgrade use case, described in my Upgrade from Sitecore 6.6 to Sitecore 8 series, I learnt several valuable lessons along the way. I will not be able to spell all those out for you. Therefore I decided … Continue reading

Posted in .NET, Sitecore | Tagged | Leave a comment

Upgrading Sitecore 6.6 to Sitecore 8 (Part 1 of 2)

After a few months of being preoccupied with a prior project and a presales assignment, I am finally able to spend some time here to share my experience on my role as a Technical Lead for a Sitecore rebuild and migration work for … Continue reading

Posted in Sitecore | Tagged | Leave a comment

Sitecore Azure 7.2 – My First Sitecore Azure Evaluation Story

Recently, I had a chance to run a ‘pilot’ project for a customer to demonstrate to them the capabilities of automating their Sitecore deployment with Sitecore Azure 7.2. Sitecore Azure is a Sitecore module developed to ease deployment of your Sitecore … Continue reading

Posted in .NET, Sitecore | Tagged | 3 Comments

Sitecore CT3 ClayTablet – Part 1

Recently, I had the opportunity to install, configure and integrate Sitecore Claytablet Translation Connector (as known as CT3) for implementing a multilingual solution to one of our Sitecore CMS integrated client projects. In this article, I am going to refer … Continue reading

Posted in .NET, Sitecore | Tagged , | Leave a comment